Our 5 unbelievable days on safari in Kruger National Park & Sabi Sands Private Reserve have left me with a lifetime of amazing animal memories (and several thousand photos that took a ridiculous amount of time to sort through). Maybe we got extremely lucky to see as much as we did or maybe safari is just always this exciting, but, either way, I wouldn’t change a thing about my first South African safari and I wouldn’t trade any of these animal sightings. Here are just a few of my favourite photos from our drives through Kruger and Sabi Sands last week.
And if you want to read more about what we did each day:
- Day 1: Kruger National Park
- Day 2: Kruger National Park
- Day 3: Kruger National Park to Sabi Sands Private Reserve
- Day 4: Sabi Sands Private Reserve
- Day 5: Sabi Sands Private Reserve